Getting your baby into healthy sleeping outine can be a challenge, especially with change of seasons, being away from home and simply when it's still light outside! The Purflo Total Eclipse Portable Blackout Blind helps you to create a dark and cosy sleeping environment to encourage your little one to fall asleep and stay asleep for longer.
Home or away, this blackout blind keeps the light out and the night time in! Easy to fit with a unique sucker design and an integrated pocket to pack the blind away for easy storage and travel.
The blind features a soft herringbone printed material to suit all decor and is a larger size than most blackout blind so has a more universal fit!
- 100% Blackout fabric for sleeping at any time of the day
- Innovative, super strong suction fastening with over 100 easy fit suckers
- Perfect for use at home or away
- More universal fit
- Blind folds up into itself for easy storage
To attach to the window
1. Ensure Window is clean, dry and free of any dust
2. Moisten the sucker panels, starting at the top, work across the width of the window pressing each sucker in place. (Its recommended to start with the top Suctions, firmly press each sucker individually from the outside in (This helps get all the air out to ensure of a firm suction) – this may take a few firm presses
3. For a firm and solid fit continue with all the suctions around the blind attaching to your window.
4. Make sure each sucker is pressed in until they are flat and fully suctioned to the window.
5. Fold the excess fabric into the window.
To adjust the size
Easy to adjust size with simple Velcro system. To make smaller attach Velcro dots together.
IMPORTANT! - Do not grab or pull the entire blind, this may result in damage to your window.
1. Remove sucker panels individually
2. Fold product back into pocket