Haakaa Generation 3 Pump and our Silicone Cap are now available as a combo! The famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has been reinvented again to help make life easier for busy breastfeeding mamas. We have kept the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle!
Our Gen. 3 Pump has 250ml capacity and is compatible with all of our silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have a baby bottle lid to let you feed your little one expressed milk, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
This combo pack includes 1 x 250ml Generation 3 Silicone Breast Pump and 1 x Silicone Cap.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- High-quality food grade silicone
- Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle
- No cords or batteries required
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments
- Silicone Cap fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses and helps to prevent accidental spills
- Small, portable and convenient
- Accommodates different breast sizes
- 250ml capacity
- Safe in microwave sterilizers and boiling water
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
This pump is made up of 1 x Silicone Bottle base, 1 x Attachment Ring and 1 x Silicone Pump Flange attachment.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
The easiest way to squeeze your Gen. 3 pump is by pushing up the side of the bottom edge of the pump, rather than squeezing from the middle, to prevent the plastic rim from cracking.
When compressing the Gen. 3 Breast Pump, squeeze it on the bottom edge (rather than in the middle of the container) to prevent pressure being placed on the container rim. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.