The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder & Cover Set is the perfect way to safely introduce new flavours to your baby without the risk of choking.
Made with 100% food-grade silicone, our Feeder is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than mesh alternatives, which are incredibly difficult to clean and can rip, harbor bacteria and absorb odous.
Our Feeder is super easy to assemble and use! Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. You can also freeze icy treats straight into our Feeder. To do this, simply slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or pureed food) into the pouch, assemble the Feeder, place the cap on and freeze! Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your one explore! They'll enjoy having the ability to experience new tastes and textures while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- 100% silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only small, digestible pieces of food to pass through
- Includes a leakproof pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears encourage sensory development
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination
- Easy-to-hold handle helps to develop fine motor skills
- Secure lid to prevent choking
- Easy to pull apart and clean - no spaces for bacteria to breed
- Textured bunny ears on the other side keep busy little hands entertained
- Recommended for 4+ months
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
NOTE: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
How to Use
Use the Feeder:
- Insert the pouch down through the attachment ring. The top edges of the pouch should fit securely and flat inside the attachment ring.
- Place soft pieces of food inside the pouch.
- Press the feeder lid tightly onto the attachment ring after filling the pouch.
- Cover the pouch with the clear cap when not in use.
Using The Pouch Cover:
- Fit the pouch cover over the silicone pouch.
- Fill the silicone pouch with liquid, ensuring that the level does not exceed the max level on the cover
- Assemble the Feeder, put on the cap and place in the freezer
- Once frozen, remove the cap. Take off the cover by twisting the tab to loosen and slip the cover off. You can then give the Fresh Food Feeder to your little one.
- 1 x Silicone Fresh Food Feeder (made of 100% food grade silicone)
- 1 x Pouch (made of 100% medical grade silicone)
- 1 x Silicone Feeder Pouch Cover (made of 100% food grade silicone)
- 1 x PP Cap