Made to move, stretch, and fit your daily life, this first-of-its-kind carrier by Ergobaby redefines comfort. Ultra-lightweight with built-in airflow and constructed from FormaKnit™ fabric for the ultimate fit. Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, Aerloom is as good for the earth as it is your adventurous lifestyle.
Features & Benefits:
- BUILT IN AIRFLOW: Seamlessly knit into the carrier’s back panel and shoulder straps, the ventilation keeps parent and baby cool when out and about
- PERFECT FOR THE ON-THE-GO PARENT: The large, zippered pocket fits phone, keys, and cards! When not in use, the carrier rolls up compactly for storage
- LONGWEARING COMFORT FOR YOUR BACK: Extra comfort with an easy-to-use, lumbar support waist belt
- QUALITY MADE, COVERED UNDER ERGOPROMISE GUARANTEE
- Suitable from birth (minimum weight 7 lbs/3.2 kg and minimum height 20 in/50.8 cm) until 35 lbs/15.9 kg, which is typically around 36 months
Three positions you can use to carry baby:
- Front Carry Inward Facing (in Newborn Mode and Baby mode)
- Front Carry Outward Facing (in Baby Mode)
- Back Carry (in Baby Mode)
- Machine Washable
- LIMITED EDITION: Every collection is produced in a limited run. This means a certain number of carriers are available for each color. Once the color runs out, it is no longer available for purchase. The only exception is Charcoal/Black which we may bring back in future launches.
WHAT IS FORMAKNIT?
A lightweight yet durable, machine-knit fabric engineered to achieve the desired stretch, support, & breathability in all the right areas without extra bulk.
- Knit: 87% Recycled Polyester (GRS-Certified), 13% Nylon
- Body/Waistbelt Lining: 100% cotton (OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified)